Our aim with success story is to provide a platform to individuals, communities and organizations to share and showcase their innovations, initiatives and achievements and reaching out to millions of people around the globe.
• Major achievements of the Person
• Specific individual contribution made to society and/or sector
• Leadership qualities
• Level of commitment to driving change
• Originality and uniqueness in concept, design, process, or performance
• Quality and design for ease of use, high functionality, and/or hassle free service
• Application and sustainability of the initiative
• Benefits of initiative relative to cost
• Scalability/transferability of the initiative
• Originality of the initiative
• Clarity of demonstrated outcomes of the initiative
• Innovativeness and defining features
• Initiative's ability to impact the lives of people
• Scalability/Sustainability/transferability of the initiative
Each entry will be reviewed by KRDWG Jury before it is published.
Once approved for general release, the story will be posted publicly in our newsletter, shared on our web site, be the basis for a documentary video or make it to a newspaper, magazine or TV program.
Note: Do not include any proprietary, sensitive, or For Official Use Only (FOUO) information.